At Purpose Church Adults 50+ find significance in the second half of life as they discover how to finish life well! We are seeking to better understand God, His Word, and His work through study, service, and declaring God’s power to future generations.
Trip to the Getty Villa
Come join us on this great day trip November 1st! We will leave from the church parking lot at 9:30am on a motor-coach for a fun and educational day walking amongst antiquities, statues, and beautiful surroundings. Sign Ups Due October 5th. REGISTER HERE
- A Time of Prayer—Join our Prayer Team every Sunday in the Prayer Room to bless those who are hurting physically and emotionally with prayer.
- Bereavement Team—Prepare luncheons after funerals to comfort those who’ve lost loved ones.
- Funeral Team—Assist families before, during and after funeral services by setting up floral arrangements, greeting & directing guests.
- Hospital Visitation—Visit church members while they are in the hospital. Encourage them with kind words while being a friendly face during their time of need.
- Set-Up, Serve, and Clean-Up—Help with set-up, serving, or clean-up for 50+ monthly Luncheons, Resource Days and other special events.
- V.I.P.S. (Volunteers in Pastoral Service)—Provide comfort to the home-bound by administer compassion, companionship, care, prayer, and communion to these “Blessed Ones”.